Speedy Bins is a proudly Aussie owned and ORIGINAL Brisbane Northside waste management company. Come work for us!
Benefits and perks
Uniforms and PPE provided
38 hours per week + overtime as required. No split shifts
Positive safety culture and team environment
Stability – Speedy Bins has a great reputation for employing the ‘best of the best’ drivers. If this description sounds like you – GIVE US A CALL ON 1300 550 442
Brand new fleet of vehicles that are well maintained. Safety is our key priority for drivers, our customers and the greater community!
Skills and experience
- Must hold a current and valid unrestricted QLQ MC or HR/MR licence
- Must have 12 months minimum driving experience around Brisbane metro/suburbs
- Must have a clean driving record and can provide driver history
- Must be available for early morning starts
- Perform and record daily vehicle pre-start and post-checks
- Be physically able to complete tarping/de-tarping of bins, secure loads on trucks with straps and chains, entering/exiting trucks 20+ times per shift
- Reliable, trustworthy and have a positive ‘can do attitude’, flexible to change, efficient, and ability to problem solve
- Willingness to work as part of a successful team and a commitment to safety
- General Construction Induction Card (white card) or willingness to achieve
- Preferred understanding of the waste industry, however, full training will be provided to successful applicants
- Immediate start
- Be able to work Saturdays as required
We are always on the lookout for new drivers. Our current vacancies are available on Seek. Please click below for more information.